Friday, October 3, 2014
Friday - doing good
Yesterday Ace was doing very well. He was a bit nauseas after eating ice cream so decided that he will not eat ice cream again. The only symptom he has now is fatigue. He is breathing fine and the cough is gone. He does get out of breath if he moves too fast or walks up stairs. This is the weekend that the doctors predicted that his hair would begin to fall out. I'm sure that is going to be a bit traumatic for him. I called and cancelled on my 60-year class reunion. He just gets too tired and I don't think it would be fun for me if he was miserable. Darby had a couple of episodes this week and Brian and Shireen both had colds and sore throats, so they could not go near Darby or Ace. I was on my own this week. I did a lot of driving back and forth between my house and Darby's house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment