Ace is doing very well. Food doesn't taste good, but he is eating and did not lose any weight this week. He is extremely tired. He felt a bit disturbed when he discovered his eyebrows were falling out. He moves kinda slow, but he is moving and doing most everything he usually does, but much much slower.
We had a full day today. We had to take the car in to change oil. I had to work in the computer store for 3 hours. Then I rushed home to meet the dishwasher repairman at noon. After a quick lunch, we had promised to take Bev to doctor. Finally got home around 5:30, just in time to cook dinner for Ace and Darby. It's now almost 8PM. The dishes are done. My two bald headed boys are watching a ball game and I'm going to spend an hour in my quilt room, unwinding. Maybe Ace will be able to sleep all night since he didn't get his nap today.
No comments:
Post a Comment