Saturday, March 14, 2015
No Radiation Today, Hooray
It's wonderful being able to stay home today. Ace is feeling lousy, but he doesn't have to face the radiation machine today and only one more day left. We were told yesterday that it would take two or three weeks for the pain to subside. We have an appointment Tuesday to talk to the doctor and then we won't have to see the doctor for two months. We will have to go once a month to have his port flushed for 6 months and then he will have it removed if all goes well. We are optimistic and hopeful. This has been a difficult week since Darby and Ace both were hurting and I felt I was being pulled apart. How grateful I am for my son Brian who has taken care of his brother when I am taking care of Ace. I felt like I needed to be both places all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment