Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Four More Days of Radiation after today

Today will be long.  I will go with Ace at 10AM for treatment and then with Darby at 11:30 AM.  Ace had another night of getting up and down and taking medicine.  We can't wait until radiation is over.  He can only speak with a whisper now. I'm fearful they are frying his vocal cords.  We're having problems communicating.  He can't speak loud and I can't hear very well.  I have to be right next to him to hear him.  I keep telling myself, "And this too shall pass."  We will sleep through the night again.  Ace will again be able to yell up the stairs at me and I'll be able to hear him.  We took our good life for granted and we will again go back to it, but I'll never take it for granted again.

No comments:

Post a Comment