We had a quiet weekend. We did go over to check on Darby and to church. It was damp and cold.
Going to the doctor 2 or 3 times a week was my normal for several months. Now that Ace doesn't go so often, we have a new normal. I still think I have to keep up that pace. Maybe I can get back to quilting. We're not done yet, but it seems that the pace has slowed considerably. Hopefully Ace won't have to have radiation and then I'll feel it really is over and all we have to do is pay the deductible incurred. We used to meet our deductible sometime in June. Now one visit to the Cancer Center almost does it. The important thing is that Ace is almost recovered and his hair is coming back in scruffy and uneven. He will have to start shaving again. He is hoping the ear hairs won't return, but one has to take the good with the bad. Now I can concentrate on Darby exclusively.
No comments:
Post a Comment