Friday, January 2, 2015
Last Chemo Treatment?????
Ace got his sixth chemo treatment today. Dr. Tarontola told us this would be the last chemo treatment. I guess I thought now he would be well and just go in for follow up checkups, but we still have to get a Neulasta Shot on Monday and he has to have blood checks once a week and a PET Scan is scheduled for the first week in February. We haven't been given a clean bill of health. I hope that will come when he gets the PET Scan in February. We are grateful that he doesn't have to have chemo in three weeks, but we wish they would say "You are now cured," or "You are in remission." Maybe I'm just impatient. I'm really grateful for Ace's progress and continue to pray for his full recovery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment