Wednesday, January 21, 2015
Ace coming home tonight from California
Ace will be coming home tonight from California. I had plans to get lots of things done while he was gone, but didn't do very much. I didn't even do any quilting. I spent the week worrying about Darby's big decision this week. When I worry, it's a full time job for me. I did the usual things, but didn't do anything extra. I lost 2 lbs this week so we know eating out every day with Ace is the reason I don't lose weight. I watched the President's speech last night and was very impressed. He would have been an awesome president, if he would have had any support from the opposing party and some of his own party. I didn't have any one to discuss the president's speech with. Ace probably would not have watched it all, but it's nice to have someone to talk to. In short, I'm so happy he will be home tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment