Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Brrrrr. Snow has fallen

Snow has come to our town.  Our beautiful Fall is over and the pain and inconvenience of Winter is upon us.  It didn't snow very much, but the ground is white.  This is the time of the year when Ace and I talk about going somewhere warmer.  This year it is especially bothersome as we have to drive at least once a week to West Omaha to the doctor and often twice for Ace and I drive to Darby's almost every day.  I am grateful that we have a reliable car and our city does a nice job of clearing the snow from the streets.  I am also grateful that we live in a townhome with an Association that shovels our snow.  Ace is doing very well.  His voice is almost back to normal.  He is sleeping and eating ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment