Thursday, December 4, 2014
A Sore Throat
Ace feels like he has a sore throat and we are a bit concerned about it, but he will talk to the doctor about it tomorrow when he goes for his blood work. Otherwise, he is doing okay. He is not sleeping very well, but chemo is not easy. This is his good week and I don't feel so bad leaving him to take Darby to chemo today. He says he feels good enough to work in the Temple tomorrow after his doctor's appointment. I stay all night with Darby Thursday Night on Chemo Day and Ace is on his own. Brian takes care of Darby's needs on Friday and I come home and take Ace to his doctor's appointment. We have a routine, but I still feel a bit conflicted. It would be easier if they were both in the same house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment