Brian, Julie, Jack and Daniel came in from California. Yesterday. Ace was so excited to have them come. Unfortunately, their suitcases didn't come with them. They had to wait until late afternoon to get their suitcases. We went to see the movie "The Hobbit." I, of course, didn't like it, but everyone else seemed to like it. I like happy movies with no violence. I like a believable story. "Middle Earth??" not for me.
The Christmas Family Dinner is tomorrow. It's cook cook cook today. If everyone comes, there will be 42 people here. It will be tight, but we will have a good time and consume a lot of food. It makes me so happy when the kids and grandkids are all together for a few hours. I feel bad that Kelly will not be able to be here, but hopefully, we will have Christmas with him in January.
No comments:
Post a Comment